AudioCodes’ MediaPack 1xx series of analog VoIP gateways offer service providers and enterprises superior voice technology for connecting legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-PBX systems.
The MediaPack 1xx gateways are fully interoperable with leading softswitches and SIP servers.
- Leverage investment in legacy analog telephone, modem, and fax systems – easing VoIP migration
- Secured zero-touch provisioning, useful for large-scale deployments
- Standalone Survivability (SAS) keeps your business running in the event of a network failure
- Support for 2 to 24 analog ports
- T.38 fax compliant
- Rich subscriber feature set: 3-way conference with local mixing, call pickup, hunt groups, call forwarding, call hold and call transfer
- Advanced telephony features such as long-haul, metering tones generation, country dependent MWI and Caller ID for true integration with the existing telephony infrastructure
|Package Dimensions||32 x 24.38 x 8.64 cm; 793.79 Grams|
|Item model number||MP112/2S/SIP|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Includes Rechargable Battery||No|
|Item Weight||794 g|