Part of the Stem Ecosystem for conference rooms, the Shure Stem Table is an elegant, beamforming microphone array and speaker system that can turn almost any meeting room, collaboration area, or huddle room into a conference space with advanced audio capabilities. The Table is designed to be placed on a desk or conference table and connects to your local network with PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) or to a computer and offers clear and highly intelligible speech capture and professional-quality sound for an enhanced meeting experience.
To capture participants from all sides, the Stem Table features 9 microphones arranged for 360° audio coverage. Full-duplex transmission, voice-activity detection, and automatic tracking of the person speaking ensure intelligible speech capture, while the LED ring indicates the direction of the beamforming mics. Automatic gain control adjusts the volume of people close to and far from the microphones, while echo cancellation, and de-reverberation ensure comfortable communication, free from distracting sounds.
A single 4W speaker delivers full-range audio powerful enough for small spaces, while the low-profile design allows you to put it almost anywhere. Of course, the Table can be combined with additional Stem components to ensure complete audio coverage for larger conference spaces and classrooms. The Stem Table is compatible with all your favorite video-conferencing platforms including Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Meet, and others.
Beamforming Technology with Digital Processing for Accurate Voice Capture
- The 9 beamforming microphones work together to provide 360° coverage.
- The direction-finding algorithm determines the presence and direction of the person speaking and the beamforming algorithm points the microphone pickup in that direction, ensuring that everyone in the room can be heard clearly by the participants on the far end of the call.
- An LED ring lights up to indicate the mic array is focused on a person speaking.
- State-of-the-art AEC, AGC, noise cancellation, and de-reverberation algorithms enable full duplex communication and enhance the conferencing experience for all participants.
Powerful Built-In Speaker
- One 4W speaker delivers quality conferencing audio in any room.
- The specially designed speaker has been engineered to face downward and project away from the microphone array.
- Speaker volume can be easily adjusted with volume up & down buttons on the device or through Stem Control (available separately).
Simple to Install and Set Up
- Power over Ethernet (PoE+) and networked setup eliminate complicated cabling and make installation effortless.
- Simply place Stem Table on a work desk or conference room table for fast audio conferencing.
- The device can be remotely controlled via the Stem Control device (available separately).
Versatile Setup Options
Standalone Setup with Network
- Using the included Ethernet cable, connect the device to your local network that supports PoE+.
Standalone Setup with Computer
- If you need video conferencing capabilities, use the included USB Type-B cable to connect the device to your macOS/Windows/Linux computer.
- Note: You must also use a separate PoE+ injector or PoE+ enabled switch to provide power to the unit.
Networked Setup with Multiple Stem Ecosystem Devices in the Room
- Follow the same instruction as with standalone setup with network.
- When setting up multiple Stem devices in a room, you must use a Stem Audio Hub (available separately), as all communications between the devices and the far end are done through the Hub.
|USB||1 x USB Type-B Female Input/Output|
|Audio||1 x RJ45 Input/Output|
|Operating Temperature||20 to 104°F / -6 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Cable Length||12' / 3.7 m (USB)
15' / 4.6 m (CAT 6)
|Dimensions||7.75 x 3" / 19.68 x 7.6 cm|
|Weight||2.5 lb / 1.1 kg|
|Package Weight||4.195 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||12.3 x 12 x 5"|
Recently viewed product
You can control fully on this carousel from store admin as describe in above section