The AudioCodes Mediant 1000 hybrid media gateway and enterprise session border controller (E-SBC) is designed to provide a complete connectivity solution for small-to-medium sized enterprise locations.
Supporting up to 192 concurrent voice sessions in a 1U modular platform, the Mediant 1000 provides versatile connectivity between TDM and VoIP networks.
The modular Mediant 1000 connects IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking service provider, scaling to 150 concurrent SBC sessions. It offers superior performance in connecting any SIP to SIP environments, legacy TDM-based PBX systems to IP networks, and IP-PBXs to the PSTN.
- Support a wide variety of qualified SIP trunks, SIP platforms and IP cloud services
- Hybrid VoIP media gateway and E-SBC lowers CAPEX and reduces space and power footprints
- Simplified integrated management reduces OPEX
- A highly integrated device for secured SIP Trunking and PSTN access, forming a single and managed point of demarcation for VoIP networks
- Scalable “pay-as-you-grow” modular architecture
- Rich and powerful SIP normalization and routing mechanism for seamless interoperability
- Support for analog and digital TDM interfaces
- Hybrid SBC enables seamless migration and PSTN fallback
- Enhanced perimeter defense against DoS attacks
- Advanced monitoring tools help analyze and optimize VoIP service quality-of-experience
- Embedded DSP performs media handling (codec transcoding, DTMF, fax, call progress announcements, etc.)
- E1/T1/J1 bypass and dual power supplies for high-availability
|Max. SBC Sessions||150 sessions|
|Max. Transcoding Sessions||96 sessions|
|Max. Registered Users||600|
|Max. Voice Channels||
|LAN Interfaces||Up to 7 10/100/1000 Base-T interfaces configured in 1+1 redundancy or as individual ports|
|Server Platform (Optional)||Embedded Intel-based Server platform for third-party services|
|SIP Survivability||Up to 600 users|