The AudioCodes Mediant 3100 media gateway is a complete connectivity solution for medium-to-large sized enterprises, contact centers and service providers.
The Mediant 3100 supports up to 64 E1/T1 spans in a 2U platform to enable versatile connectivity between TDM and VoIP networks, such as connecting legacy TDM PBX systems to IP networks and IP-PBXs to the PSTN.
Scaling up to 5,000 concurrent SBC sessions, the Mediant 3100 connects IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking service provider and offers superior performance in connecting any SIP to SIP environment.
- True hybrid media gateway and SBC platform for gradual migration to IP communications
- Certified for Microsoft Teams Direct Routing with local media optimization
- Proven interoperability with SIP trunks, UC platforms, PBXs and IP cloud services
- Supports up to 64 E1/T1 spans and 5,000 concurrent SBC sessions
- Robust perimeter defense against cyber, DoS and DDoS attacks, as well as eavesdropping, fraud and service theft
- Service resilience with local branch survivability and PSTN fallback
|Max. SBC Sessions||5,000 (RTP/SRTP)|
|Max. Transcoding Sessions||3,072|
|PSTN Interfaces||8 to 64 E1/T1|
|Max. Voice Channels||1,920|
|Ethernet||8 GE interfaces configured in 1+1 redundancy or as individual ports|
|Transcoding and Vocoders||Coder normalization including transcoding, coder enforcement and re-prioritization, extensive vocoder support: G.711, G.723.1, G.726, G.729A/B, GSM-FR, AMR-NB/WB, Opus-NB/WB, OPUS: SILK-NB/WB|
|Physical Dimensions||19” 2U, (HxWxD) 88mm x 438mm x 490mm|