The AudioCodes Mediant 500 and Mediant 500L hybrid media gateway devices and enterprise session border controllers (E-SBCs) are compact, high performance VoIP connectivity solutions for small enterprises and branch office locations.
The Mediant 500 and 500L connect PBXs and IP-PBXs to any SIP trunking service provider. They also deliver secure and reliable communications for branch offices in distributed enterprise communications deployments.
- Compact, high performance VoIP connectivity devices for small enterprises and branch offices
- Extensive SIP interoperability
- Comprehensive security and reliability
- Delivers high service performance and voice quality
- Branch office survivability and PSTN fallback in the event of a WAN outage
- Powerful SIP normalization and routing mechanisms for seamless interoperability
- Supports remote workers and mobile SIP clients
- Perimeter defense against denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- High availability using two box redundancy
- Support for digital/analog TDM interfaces
|Max. SBC Sessions||Max. Registered Users||TDM Interfaces||LAN Interfaces||Physical Dimensions|
|250||1,500||Single E1/T1||4 GE interfaces configured in 1+1 redundancy or as individual ports||43.7 (1U) x 310 x 210 mm (HxWxD)|
|60||200||1 - 4 BRI ports or 4 FXS and 4 FXO Interfaces||4 GE interfaces configured in 1+1 redundancy or as individual ports||51 x 296 x 160 mm (HxWxD)|