The AudioCodes Mediant 500Li analog VoIP gateway offers service providers and enterprises superior voice technology for connecting legacy telephones, fax machines and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-PBX systems.
Offering comprehensive SIP interoperability with leading softswitches and unified communications platforms, the Mediant 500Li delivers secure and reliable communications for small enterprises and branch office locations.
- Leverage investment in legacy analog telephone, modem, and fax systems – easing VoIP migration
- Secure zero-touch provisioning, useful for large-scale deployments
- Comprehensive security and reliability with integrated SBC
- Branch office survivability and PSTN fallback in the event of a WAN outage
- Perfect for any all-IP migration scenario with option for data routing, up to 1Gbps
- 4 or 8 FXS ports, FXS loop start
- Perimeter defense against denial of service, fraud and eavesdropping
- VoIP quality monitoring and enforcement
- T.38 fax compliant
- Rich subscriber feature set: 3-way conference with local mixing, call pickup, hunt groups, call forwarding, call hold and call transfer
- Advanced telephony features such as long-haul, metering tones generation, country dependent MWI and Caller ID for true integration with the existing telephony infrastructure
- IPV6 Support