Developed in partnership with Dolby, the AudioCodes RX50 Conference Phone delivers a superior meeting room experience with outstanding audio quality to support traditional voice conferencing and video-enabled collaboration (combined with the RXV80) in rooms of any shape or size. Packaged in a sleek, modern design, the RX50 is impressively easy-to-use, manage, and deploy.
Leveraging advanced audio quality technology and dynamic leveling, the RX50 produces clear, natural-sounding voice quality regardless of acoustic room design (wall contour and surface material). Full-room pickup and dynamic leveling automatically increase the volume of quiet or distant voices, while unwanted noise is filtered, ensuring every participant's voice is heard regardless of room shape, size, or orientation within the room.
Sharing the intuitive design principles standard in every AudioCodes IP phone, the RX50 conference phone’s touch screen user interface simplifies meeting and device management. The RX50 is fully integrated with the AudioCodes Device Manager for centralized management and monitoring by the enterprise IT team.
- Delivers extended voice pickup in any room to ensure every meeting participant is heard uniformly
- Room flexibility – excellent performance in rooms of any shape or size
- Maximize meeting time with simple, intuitive device control
- Integration with leading UC platforms
- Operational IT efficiency with centralized management and monitoring
- Exceptional voice quality
- Full-room pickup range of 6 meters/20 feet
- Dynamic leveling ﬁlters out distractions and balances loud and quiet or distant voices
- Clear, 4.3 inch touch screen with intuitive user interface
- Modern, sleek hardware design
- Optional satellite microphone kit extending pickup reach by 2 meters/6.5 feet
- Fully integrated with Device Manager for centralized management and monitoring