The Bose Videobar VB1 is an all-in-one USB conferencing device that brings premium audio and video to small meeting areas - from huddle spaces to medium-sized rooms. Be seen clearly. Be heard and understood fully. Six beam-steering microphones automatically focus on voices in the room and reject noise.
A 4K Ultra HD camera with autoframing delivers crystal-clear video, helping remote participants feel like they're in the room. Proprietary Bose sound supports multimedia presentations, plays Bluetooth audio, and ensures voices on the call sound natural. Single-cable connectivity means there's no need for separate audio and video cables at the table, reducing clutter.
Whether it's a quick morning check-in or a full-afternoon workshop, the Bose Videobar VB1 helps you huddle up, see more, hear more, and work better.
- All-in-one video soundbar that brings premium audio and video to your on-line conferences. Ideal for areas ranging from a small space designed for only one or two users to medium-sized home office or conference rooms
- Make conversation more natural with six beam-steering microphones that actively focus on voices in the room and reject noise; and auto EQ that delivers optimized audio to all participants
- Communicate and be seen more clearly — a 4K ultra-HD camera with autoframing allows everyone to see and understand the presenter, whiteboard, flipchart, or other in-room objects — and feel more like they’re together in the same room
- Bring enhanced video and audio performance to popular Unified Communications platforms such as Microsoft Teams, Google Hangouts Meet, Zoom, and more
- Support multimedia presentations and premium audio with Bose-proprietary transducers that deliver room-filling sound from a USB-connected PC or wireless Bluetooth device
|Item Weight||12 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.8 x 27 x 1.9 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||842415-1110|
|Item display height||1.9 inches|
Bose Videobar VB1
Recently viewed product
You can control fully on this carousel from store admin as describe in above section