The Crestron Flex R‑Series Plus mobile UC system can be rapidly deployed to provide convenient video conferencing in a variety of professional settings, such as corporate, education, healthcare, or manufacturing environments. A Crestron unified communications engine assembly comes pre-installed for easy component installation and hookup. All components mount to a wheeled cart to bring collaboration to wherever it is needed.
- Rapid deployment mobile UC system for presenting, calling, conferencing, and collaborating.
- Supports Zoom Rooms conferencing software.
- Utilizes the Crestron Mercury console to provide a superior conferencing and collaboration experience.
- Includes an intelligent Huddly IQ camera with a 150° field of view (CCS‑CAM‑USB‑F‑400).
- 20 ft microphone range with 360° quad array.
- Supports most 50 in. to 60 in. displays (not included).
- Easy to provision and manage with the XiO Cloud service.
- Enterprise-grade security for connecting and communicating over any enterprise or SMB network.
|Touch Screen||7 in. (178 mm) diagonal capacitive multi‑touch TFT active matrix color LCD, 1280 x 800 pixels|
|UI||Zoom Rooms UI|
|Mic Mute Symbol and Light Bar||(2) Capacitive buttons with bi‑color LEDs;
Either button toggles between mute and unmute;
The symbol LED flashes green when the unit is powering up;
All LEDs illuminate red when the mic is muted;
All LEDs illuminate green when the mic is unmuted during an active call or online meeting
|AEC||Limes Audio TrueVoice® acoustic echo cancellation, automatic mic mixing, automatic gain control, and dynamic noise reduction;
Full‑duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 compliant
|Speaker||Full range speaker, 11 W amplifier power, 95 dB SPL at 0.5 m with maximum output, 90 Hz to 22 kHz frequency response|
|Microphones||360° quad mic array, 20 ft (6.1 m) typical pickup range|
|Extension Microphones||Supports two mic pods, model CCS‑UCA‑MIC KIT (sold separately)|
|Occupancy Sensor||Patent‑pending Persistent Occupancy Awareness combining passive infrared motion and voice activity detection, 6 ft (1.83 m) PIR range in front of touch screen, sensor activates touch screen and reports room occupancy to Crestron Fusion® monitoring and scheduling software|
Eterprise grade security and management including IEEE 802.1X, Active Directory® authentication, LDAP, Kerberos, SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), SRTP, digest access authentication, password login, HTTPS secure provisioning, Crestron XiO Cloud client, IEEE 802.3at Type 2 compliant
|USB||USB 2.0 micro Type B device port, supports UAC for audio interface to UC Engine (cable included)|
|Power||24 VDC via external 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power pack, model PW‑2420RU (included)|
|Dimensions||Height: 4.11 in. (105 mm)
Width: 8.92 in. (227 mm)
Depth: 12.74 in. (324 mm)
|Weight||5.5 lb (2.5 kg)|