The UC‑M70‑T system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, UC Bracket Assembly with UC‑ENGINE, AVer CAM520 PRO enterprise-grade camera, one mic pod, cables, and power supply.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms environment.
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins.
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, AVer CAM520 PRO enterprise-grade camera, UC Bracket Assembly, mic pod, cables, and power supply — just add a display and mount.
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required.
- Optional integration with Crestron control systems.
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration.
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud service.
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network.