The UC‑M70‑T system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Microsoft Teams Rooms intelligent communications platform. It supports a single video display, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, UC Bracket Assembly with UC‑ENGINE, AVer CAM520 PRO enterprise-grade camera, one mic pod, cables, and power supply.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Microsoft Teams Rooms environment.
- Native Microsoft Teams Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins.
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, AVer CAM520 PRO enterprise-grade camera, UC Bracket Assembly, mic pod, cables, and power supply — just add a display and mount.
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required.
- Optional integration with Crestron control systems.
- Direct connection option between UC Engine and Crestron Flex tabletop conference device for simple installation and configuration.
- Network management and provisioning, system alerts, and the pairing of the Crestron Flex tabletop conference device to the system’s UC Engine through the XiO Cloud service.
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network.
|Touch Screen||7 in. (178 mm) diagonal capacitive multi‑touch TFT active matrix color LCD, 1280 x 800 pixels|
|UI||Microsoft Teams Rooms UI plus optional Crestron room control UI2|
|Mic Mute Symbol and Light Bar||(2) Capacitive buttons with bi‑color LEDs, either button toggles between mute and unmute|
|AEC||Limes Audio TrueVoice® acoustic echo cancellation, automatic mic mixing, automatic gain control, and dynamic noise reduction, full‑duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 compliant|
|Speaker||Full range speaker;
Amplifier Power: 11 W;
95 dB SPL at 0.5 m maximum output;
Frequency Response: 90 Hz to 22 kHz
|Microphones||360° quad mic array;
Pickup Range (typical): 20 ft (6 m)
|Extension Microphones||One extension microphone pod (CCS‑UCA‑MIC) included|
|Occupancy Sensor||6 ft (1.83 m) PIR range in front of touch screen;|
|Ethernet||100 Mbps, auto-switching, auto-negotiating, auto-discovery, full/half duplex, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, CIP, SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), SRTP, IEEE 802.1X, Active Directory authentication, digest access authentication, password login, XiO Cloud client, Microsoft Intune® client, IEEE 802.3at Type 2 PoE+ compliant|
|USB||USB 2.0 micro Type B device port, supports UAC for audio interface to UC Engine (cable included)|
|Power Options||PoE+: IEEE 802.3at Type 2, Class 4 (25.5 W) PoE+ Powered Device
NOTE: If the additional mic pod (CCS‑UCA‑MIC) is used, PoE+ cannot be used to power the device.
24 VDC: 24 VDC via external 100‑240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power pack,
|Dimensions||Height: 4.11 in. (104 mm)
Width: 8.92 in. (227 mm)
Depth: 12.74 in. (324 mm)
|Weight||5.5 lb (2.5 kg)|