The UC-M50-Z system provides a complete video conference room solution for use with the Zoom Rooms software. It supports a single video display, and features the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, UC Bracket Assembly with UC-ENGINE, Huddly IQ collaboration Camera, cables, and power supply.
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms environment.
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins.
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Flex tabletop conferencing device, Huddly IQ Collaboration Camera, UC Bracket Assembly, cables, and power supply — just add a display and mount.
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required.
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud® service.
- Enterprise‑grade security ‑ connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network.
|Touch Screen||7 in. (178 mm) diagonal capacitive multi‑touch TFT active matrix color LCD, 1280 x 800 pixels|
|UI||Zoom Rooms UI|
|Mic Mute Symbol and Light Bar||(2) Capacitive buttons with bi‑color LEDs, either button toggles between mute and unmute|
|AEC||Limes Audio TrueVoice® acoustic echo cancellation, automatic mic mixing, automatic gain control, and dynamic noise reduction, full‑duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 compliant|
|Speaker||Full range speaker;
Amplifier Power: 11 W;
95 dB SPL at 0.5 m maximum output;
Frequency Response: 90 Hz to 22 kHz
|Microphones||360° quad mic array;
Pickup Range (typical): 20 ft (6 m)
|Extension Microphones||Supports two mic pods, model CCS‑UCA‑MIC (sold separately)|
|Occupancy Sensor||6 ft (1.83 m) PIR range in front of touch screen;|
|Ethernet||Dual-port 100 Mbps, auto-switching, auto-negotiating, auto-discovery, full/half duplex, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, CIP, SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), SRTP, IEEE 802.1X, Active Directory® authentication, LDAP, Kerberos, digest access authentication, password login, HTTPS secure provisioning, XiO Cloud client, primary port is IEEE 802.3at Type 2 PoE+ compliant|
|USB||USB 2.0 micro Type B device port, supports UAC for audio interface to UC Engine (cable included)|
|Power Options||PoE+: IEEE 802.3at Type 2, Class 4 (25.5 W) PoE+ Powered Device
|Dimensions||Height: 4.11 in. (104 mm)
Width: 8.92 in. (227 mm)
Depth: 12.74 in. (324 mm)
|Weight||5.5 lb (2.5 kg)|