The Crestron Flex UC-MM30-Z-I system provides a video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software. It supports a single video display1 and features a Crestron Flex tabletop conference device (UC-2-Z-I), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY), and Huddly IQ Collaboration Camera (CCS‑CAM‑USB‑F‑400).
- Tabletop video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms software.
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins.
- Complete kit contains the Crestron Tabletop conference device, Huddly IQ Camera, UC Bracket Assembly, and PoE injector— just add a display and mount.
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required.
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud service.
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network.
- Supports a single video display.
|Touch Screen||7 in. (178 mm) diagonal capacitive multi‑touch TFT active matrix color LCD, 1280 x 800 pixels|
|UI||Zoom Rooms UI|
|Mic Mute Symbol and Light Bar||(4) Capacitive buttons with bi‑color LEDs, toggles between mute and unmute|
|AEC||Automatic gain control, dynamic noise reduction, acoustic echo cancellation, full‑duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 compliant|
|Speaker||Full range speaker;
Amplifier Power: 7 W (rated power);
Output Volume: 83 ±3 dBA @1m 1 kHz;
Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 20 kHz
|Microphones||(4) Built-in omnidirectional, digital MEMS microphones with 360° audio pickup;
Maximum pickup range: 10 ft (3 m) typical
|Occupancy Sensor||Approx. 10 ft (3 m) PIR range in front of touch screen|
|Ethernet||100 Mbps, auto-switching, auto‑negotiating, auto-discovery, full/half duplex, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, CIP, SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), SRTP, IEEE 802.1X, Active Directory® authentication, digest access authentication, password login, XiO Cloud client, Microsoft Intune® client, IEEE 802.3at Type 2 PoE+ compliant|
|USB||USB 2.0 micro Type B device port, supports UAC for audio interface to UC Engine (cable included)|
|Power||IEEE 802.3af Class 3 and 802.3at Class 4 PoE+ powered device;
PoE+ injector included
|Dimensions||Height: 3.02 in. (77 mm)
Width: 7.17 in. (182 mm)
Depth: 9.61 in. (244 mm)
|Weight||2.1 lb (0.96 kg)|