The Crestron Flex UC-B30-Z system provides a video conference room solution for use with Zoom Rooms software. It supports a single video display and features a 10.1 in. touch screen (TS‑1070‑B‑S), UC Bracket Assembly (UC-BRKT-200-S-Z-ASSY), and Crestron UC video conference smart soundbar & camera (UC-SB1-CAM-FLEX).
- Front‑of‑room video conferencing solution for Zoom Rooms software.
- Native Zoom Rooms touch screen UI provides a consistent user experience with simple operation and one‑touch meeting joins.
- Complete kit contains a 10.1 in. touch screen, Crestron smart soundbar and camera, UC bracket assembly, and PoE injector— just add a display and mount.
- Easy to specify and install — no custom design, programming, or software installation required.
- Network management and provisioning and system alerts through the XiO Cloud service.
- Enterprise-grade security - connects and communicates securely over any enterprise or SMB network.
- Supports a single video display.
|Speakers||Stereo 2‑way, 20 W per channel;
3 in. (76 mm) woofers;
3 x 4-3/8 in. (76 x 112 mm) passive radiators;
1 in. (25 mm) dome tweeters;
80 Hz to 20 kHz (±3 dB) frequency response;
91 dB SPL @ 1 m output level (both channels driven at full power)
|Microphone||Linear quad-element far-field adaptive beamforming microphone array;
15 ft (4.6 m) pickup range, 180° horizontal and 180° vertical pickup angle;
20 Hz to 8 kHz frequency response
|Audio DSP||Acoustic echo cancellation, dereverberation, automatic gain control, dynamic noise suppression, adaptive beamforming, speaker volume control, speaker EQ and limiting (fixed);
Full-duplex IEEE 1329 Type 1 compliant
|Camera Optics||12 Megapixel 1/2.3 CMOS sensor, ultra wide angle six element aspherical glass lens, f/2.8 aperture|
|Camera Field of View||150º diagonal, 120º horizontal, 90º vertical|
|Autozoom||Genius Framing automatic lossless digital zoom intelligently frames around people in the room|
|Camera Noise Reduction||3D noise reduction, bias compensating spatio-temporal filtering, wide area chroma filtering, flicker elimination|
|Camera Scaling||Real-time scaling, dewarping, and perspective correction|
|Camera Resolution||HD 1080p @ 30 fps|
|Analog Audio Input||2-Channel stereo via 3.5 mm TRS mini-phone jack, fixed level (bypasses DSP), 1 Vrms maximum per channel for full rated output, for in-room amplification of an external audio source|
|Analog Audio Output||2-Channel stereo via 3.5 mm TRS mini-phone jack, fixed level, 1 Vrms maximum, feeds amplified audio content to an assistive listening system|
|Status Bar||Multi-segment RGBY LED zero-center mutually-diverging linear bargraph|
|Main Power||24 VDC via external 100‑240VAC, 50/60 Hz power pack, model PW‑2420RU (included)|
|Enclosure||Lightly textured gunmetal black finish, plastic housing, perforated stainless steel grilles, die-cast aluminum rear cover, integral steel hinged mounting bracket|
|Mounting||Freestanding or surface wall mount at ear/face level (adhesive feet included, mounting bracket attached)|
|Dimensions||Height: 4.57 in. (116 mm), 4.64 in. (118 mm) with feet
Width: 43.60 in. (1107 mm)
Depth: 3.90 in. (99 mm)
|Weight||13.56 lb (6.2 kg)|