Crestron TSS-770 series touch screens are designed to enhance and simplify room scheduling across an enterprise. The TSS-770 installs near a meeting room or huddle space to provide a clear indication of its availability and scheduling and integrates seamlessly with the Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application.
The TSS-770-T-LB KIT includes one TSW‑770‑LB series room availability light bar with the touch screen, providing for a complete room scheduling solution out of the box.
Microsoft Teams Panels
The native Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application helps to maximize productivity and manage usage for meeting spaces via Microsoft Teams. The touch screen can be configured to use the Microsoft Teams scheduling calendar, allowing users to book meetings through their Microsoft Teams account. If desired, the room can be reserved on the spot for an ad hoc meeting.1,2
Built for Enterprise Scheduling Applications
The TSS-770 is engineered to meet the demands of a corporate office, conference center, or education environment. Its 7 in. (178 mm) capacitive display provides an intuitive user interface. A larger 10.1 in. (257 mm) version (TSS 1070 series) is also available.
- Functional: The TSS-770 provides a compact unit for scheduling applications that mounts over a standard electrical box or cutout. The TSS-770 offers high speed Ethernet and PoE/PoE+ connectivity, or, for deployments without access to Ethernet, it can be connected to the network over Wi Fi communications via a local wireless access point (WAP).
- Versatile: Crestron offers a variety of mounting options for mounting the TSS-770 to drywall, masonry, glass, mullions, and other surfaces. Optional light bar and hallway sign accessories are available to increase the visibility of the room availability status.
- Reliable: The TSS-770 is purpose built for permanent installation and years of reliable 24/7 operation in a commercial environment. To ensure the latest features are available, the TSS-770 checks nightly for app updates and loads the latest version automatically.
- Secure: The TSS-770 employs enterprise-grade networking with robust security features such as 802.1X authentication, TLS encryption, HTTPS connectivity, and Active Directory service integration. These features protect your network against service interruptions and malicious intrusions.
- Manageable: The TSS-770 features cloud based provisioning and management, which streamlines configuring, monitoring, and updating the touch screen on the network. The TSS-770 also supports SNMP, so it can be monitored by your IT administrator.
Status Indicator Options
The TSS-770 provides dual high-speed USB 2.0 ports for connecting Crestron room scheduling accessories (sold separately) to the touch screen that enhance an enterprise room scheduling solution.
- The included TSW-770-LB series light bar provides a 180° visual indication of a room’s availability status, illuminating green if the room is available and red when reserved, with options for custom color mixing and programming.3
- The optional SSW, SSW EL, SSC, and SSC EL series hallway signs feature a two sided acrylic sign face that can be custom engraved with the room name or number. The SIW 100 offers a lower profile wall mount status indicator.3
The built in Bluetooth proximity detection beacon works with the Crestron Go App and Crestron App to determine when a mobile device is in or near the same room as the beacon, and signals the mobile app to automatically display the appropriate controls and information for the room.4
Proximity Sensor and Brightness Controls
The TSS-770 provides a built-in proximity sensor that wakes the screen without requiring any user interaction, and automatic brightness controls ensure optimal visibility under varying lighting conditions.
Power over Ethernet
PoE (Power over Ethernet) eliminates the need for a local power supply or any dedicated power wiring. Crestron PoE switches (CEN SW POE 5 or CEN SWPOE 16, sold separately) offer a total networking solution with built in PoE for multiple touch screens. A PoE Injector (PWE 4803RU, sold separately) is also available to support a single touch screen.
- Touch screen designed specifically to run the Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application
- Delivers a superior and cost-effective alternative to consumer tablet devices
- 7 in. (178 mm) widescreen capacitive touch screen display
- Standard U.S., U.K., and European electrical box installation with additional mounting options available
- Single wire Ethernet connection with PoE or PoE+ power
- Wi‑Fi network connectivity
- Dual USB 2.0 ports for room availability accessories
- Enterprise grade security and authentication
- Choice of white or black smooth finish
- Includes one TSW‑770‑LB series light bar
|Room Scheduling Support|
|Microsoft Teams Panels||Includes native support for Microsoft Teams Panels scheduling application1,2|
|Crestron Fusion||Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Danish, Dutch (Netherlands), English (US), English (UK), French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Russian, Spanish, Swedish|
|Ethernet||100 Mbps, auto switching, auto negotiating, auto discovery, full/half duplex, TCP/IP, UDP/IP, CIP, DHCP, SSL, TLS, SSH, SFTP (SSH File Transfer Protocol), IEEE 802.1X, SNMP, IPv4 or IPv6, Active Directory service authentication, HTTPS web browser setup, XiO Cloud client, IEEE 802.3at compliant|
|USB||USB 2.0 host for light bar or hallway sign3|
|Transceiver||IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi (2.4 or 5 GHz 2-way RF), static IP or dynamic IP via DHCP|
|Security||64 and 128-bit WEP, WPA and WPA2-PSK with TKIP and AES|
|Range||Up to 50 ft (15 m), subject to site-specific conditions|
|Bluetooth Hardware||Crestron Bluetooth beacon4|
|Touch Screen Display|
|Display Type||TFT active matrix color LCD|
|Size||7 in. (178 mm) diagonal|
|Aspect Ratio||16:10 WXGA|
|Resolution||1280 x 800 pixels|
|Brightness||350 nits (cd/m²)|
|Color Depth||24 bit, 16.7M colors|
|Illumination||Edgelit LED with auto brightness control|
|Viewing Angle||±80° horizontal, ±80° vertical|
|Touch Screen||Projected capacitive, 5-point multitouch capable|
|Hard Keys||(6) Virtual buttons in collapsible universal tool bar, per‑button show/hide, preconfigured with icons for Power, Home, Lights, Up, Down, and Microphone|
|Reset||(1) Pin hole on rear panel for hardware reset|
|Features||Built-in speakers for touch feedback and alerts|
|LAN PoE||(1) 8-pin RJ45 connector, female, with 2 LED indicators;|
|100Base-TX Ethernet port;|
|PoE+ PD port;|
|Green and yellow LEDs indicate Ethernet port status|
|USB||(2) USB Type A connectors, female;|
|USB 2.0 host ports;|
|For optional room scheduling accessories|
|PoE (Power over Ethernet)||IEEE 802.3at Type 2 compliant PoE+ PD (Powered Device);|
|- Requests 15 Watts from an 802.3at Type 2 PSE with LLDP advanced power management;|
|- Requests 30 Watts (PoE+ Class 4) from an 802.3at Type 2 PSE without LLDP;|
|- Requests 15.4 Watts (PoE Class 0) from an 802.3af (or 802.3at Type 1) PSE|
|Temperature||41 to 104 °F (5 to 40 °C)|
|Humidity||10% to 90% RH (noncondensing)|
|Heat Dissipation||49 BTU/hr|
|Housing||Plastic, smooth black or white finish, edge-to-edge glass with black or white surround|
|Mounting||Surface mount over a 2 or 3 gang US electrical box, 2 gang European (DIN 49073) electrical box, or 2 gang UK (BS 4662) electrical box;|
|Lectern mount over a 2 in. H x 3 3/4 in. W (51 mm H x 96 mm W) cutout;|
|1-3/8 in. (35 mm) minimum mounting depth;|
|Wall mount, surface mount, and rack options available separately|
|Height||4.17 in. (106 mm)|
|Width||7.30 in. (185 mm)|
|Depth||2.26 in. (57 mm)|