The lamp in the EB-535W now lasts up to 10,000 hours in eco mode. The projector even conserves power during presentations by automatically adjusting the light output depending on the content. The A/V mute function pauses the presentation and dims the lamp by 70% to conserve energy while the projector is not in use. The projectors' built-in 16w speaker means audio content can be played directly through the projector, without the need for additional external speakers. The microphone input transforms the projector into a PA system, meaning presenters can be easily heard in a classroom environment.
- Exceptional image quality: Epson’s 3LCD technology displays brighter images and more accurate colours
- Equally high white and colour light output: Projected image can be seen clearly even in brightly-lit rooms
- Clearer detail: Increased contrast ratio of 16,000:1
- Longer lamp life means low TCO: 10,000 hours in eco mode / 5,000 hours in normal mode
- Flexible installation options: Horizontal and vertical keystone correction for off-centre and uneven placemen