The Extron TLS 1025M is a 10” Wall Mount TouchLink Scheduling panel designed for Extron Room Scheduling Systems. This stylish, stand-alone room scheduling panel connects directly to a variety of popular calendar services, and requires no additional scheduling software or external processors. It features a vibrant 1280x800 capacitive edge-to-edge Gorilla Glass touchscreen that is especially scratch and smudge-resistant.
The TLS 1025M also features the convenience of PoE - Power over Ethernet, which allows it to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. Two bright red and green LEDs make it easy to see if a room is occupied or available even from down the hall. The integration-friendly TLS 1025M is an ideal solution for any environment requiring a stylish and convenient room scheduling panel.
- 10" capacitive edge-to-edge glass touchscreen with 1280x800 resolution
- Gorilla Glass screen is tough, scratch, and smudge-resistant — Corning Gorilla Glass is stronger and more scratch-resistant than standard glass, while maintaining touch sensitivity, color saturation, and brightness.
- Make on-demand reservations from the touchpanel, computer, or any smartphone or tablet that connects to Microsoft Exchange, Office 365™, Google Calendar™, 25Live , EMS, NFS, and Ad Astra
- Room Agent software provides easy integration with Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019, as well as Office 365 for convenient scheduling right from Outlook
- No annual subscription or maintenance fees
- Deploy a single touchpanel, or multiple touchpanels with similar settings very easily
- All communication between the touchpanel and calendar server is encrypted and secure
- Digital input allows connection to an occupancy sensor, such as the Extron OCS 100
- Room usage data provides insight into trends and activity— Each touchpanel includes a downloadable Scheduling Activity file that enables you to generate analytics on usage, activity patterns, and trends using data from across the enterprise or organization.
- Provides service account and impersonation support— TLS panels can be configured using a service account with Exchange or Office 365, simplifying administrative tasks.
- Support for 802.1X certification on TLS panels, which can be managed via Extron’s Toolbelt software
- Two bright LED lights make it easy to see if a room is occupied or available even from down the hall
- Rear-facing light bars reflect off the mounting surface providing enhanced visibility of room status
- Multi-language support— Extron Room Scheduling supports 27 languages
- Check-In Button confirms attendance for the scheduled meeting and retains the reserved status of the room, even if the start of the meeting is delayed
- Make meeting rooms available as soon as a scheduled meeting ends
- Two color themes, custom loaded background images, and transparency controls provide personalized branding options
- Customizable date and time formats with a preview showing how the UI will look on the touchpanel
- Customizable room availability hours— Allows one to select the start and end times for the availability of a room.
- View details of the meetings scheduled for the day directly from the TLS panel
- Ability to view meeting attendees for panels configured with Microsoft 365, Exchange, and Google
- Meetings scheduled as private will by default have the meeting details hidden for meetings scheduled with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365™, and Google Calendar
- Display up to 50 characters from the meeting body details for panels configured with Office 365™ and Microsoft Exchange — The TLS can display up to 50 characters from the meeting body for any selected custom dropdown.
- Meeting Subject Line accommodates up to 2 lines of text
- Exchange auto-discovery streamlines system setup
- Power over Ethernet— PoE allows the TLS panel to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply.
|Screen type||TFT Active matrix Color LCD|
|Size||10.1" (25.7 cm), measured diagonally|
|Pixel density||149 PPI|
|Color depth||24 bit, 16.7 million colors|
|Brightness||420 nits (cd/m2)|
|Viewing angle||±85° horizontal, ±85° vertical|
|Connectors||1 female RJ-45 connector|
|Data rate||10/100/1000Base-T, half/full duplex with autodetect|
|Protocols||DHCP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, ICMP, IEEE 802.1x, SFTP, SSH, TCP/IP, UDP/IP|
|Default settings||Link speed and duplex level: autodetected|
|IP address = 192.168.254.251|
|Subnet mask = 255.255.255.0|
|Default gateway = 0.0.0.0|
|DHCP = off|
|DNS = 127.0.0.1|
|TLP Pro 1025M|
|Configuration software||Global Configurator Plus and Professional, GUI Designer|
|Programming software||Global Scripter|
|Control apps||Extron Control, iGVE|
|Resource management software||GlobalViewer Enterprise, iGVE|
|Utilities||Toolbelt, Embedded web page|
|Configuration software||Room Agent|
|Quantity/type||1 high-speed USB 2.0 device|
|Connectors||1 micro-B receptacle|
|Standards||USB 2.0, USB 1.1, USB 1.0 compatible|
|Max. data rates||Low speed (1.5 Mbps), full speed (12 Mbps), high speed (480 Mbps)|
|Quantity/type||1 digital input (configurable)|
|Connectors||(1) 3.5 mm captive screw connector, 2 pole|
|Input voltage range||0 to 24 VDC, clamped at +30 VDC|
|Input impedance||≥10k ohms|
|Programmable pullup||1k ohms to +5 VDC|
|Threshold low to high||2.8 VDC|
|Threshold high to low||2.0 VDC|