The Extron TLS 725M is a 7” wall mount TouchLink® Scheduling panel designed for Extron Room Scheduling Systems. This stylish, stand-alone room scheduling panel connects directly to a variety of popular calendar services, and requires no additional scheduling software or external processors. It features a vibrant 1024x600 capacitive edge-to-edge Gorilla Glass® touchscreen that is especially scratch and smudge-resistant. The TLS 725M also features the convenience of PoE - Power over Ethernet, which allows it to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable. Two bright red and green LEDs make it easy to see if a room is occupied or available even from down the hall. The integration-friendly TLS 725M is an ideal solution for any environment requiring a stylish and convenient room scheduling panel.
Room Agent software
All TLS panels are configured with Extron Room Agent™ software. Simply connect the touchpanel to your computer, open the free Room Agent software, fill in the required fields to compose the user interface, and you’re done. Customization options include custom colors and background images, interface text fields to be shown or hidden, depending on user preference.
Room Scheduling Analytics
Room scheduling touchpanels provide the information you need to closely analyze room usage, activity patterns, and occupancy trends across the organization. A Scheduling Activity file with room usage and meeting data can be downloaded concurrently from multiple touchpanels. You can transform this readily-available information with data analytics tools to create powerful reports.
Automatically Release Inactive Rooms
TLS panels equipped with a digital input will work with Extron OCS 100 series occupancy sensors, which monitor room occupancy and, after a user-defined time, release the room back to available status. These sensors provide exceptional coverage using ultrasonic and passive infrared detection technologies. Integrated smart, adaptive software automatically and continuously monitors the environment and adjusts timer settings and sensitivity, providing a lifetime of dependable detection and maintenance-free operation.
- 7" capacitive edge-to-edge glass touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
- Gorilla Glass® screen is tough, scratch, and smudge-resistant — Corning Gorilla Glass is stronger and more scratch-resistant than standard glass, while maintaining touch sensitivity, color saturation, and brightness.
- New Make on-demand reservations from the touchpanel, computer, or any smartphone or tablet that connects to Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365™, Google Calendar™, 25Live®, EMS, NFS, and Ad Astra®
- New Room Agent software provides easy integration with Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019, as well as Office 365 for convenient scheduling right from Outlook
- No annual subscription or maintenance fees
- Deploy a single touchpanel, or multiple touchpanels with similar settings very easily
- All communication between the touchpanel and calendar server is encrypted and secure
- Digital input allows connection to an occupancy sensor, such as the Extron OCS 100
- Room usage data provides insight into trends and activity — Each touchpanel includes a downloadable Scheduling Activity file that enables you to generate analytics on usage, activity patterns, and trends using data from across the enterprise or organization.
- Provides service account and impersonation support — TLS panels can be configured using a service account with Exchange or Office 365, simplifying administrative tasks.
- New Support for 802.1X certification on TLS panels, which can be managed via Extron’s Toolbelt software
- Two bright LED lights make it easy to see if a room is occupied or available even from down the hall
- Rear-facing light bars reflect off the mounting surface providing enhanced visibility of room status
- Multi-language support — Extron Room Scheduling supports 27 languages
- Check-In Button confirms attendance for the scheduled meeting and retains the reserved status of the room, even if the start of the meeting is delayed
- Make meeting rooms available as soon as a scheduled meeting ends
- Two color themes, custom loaded background images, and transparency controls provide personalized branding options
- Customizable date and time formats with a preview showing how the UI will look on the touchpanel
- Customizable room availability hours — Allows one to select the start and end times for the availability of a room.
- View details of the meetings scheduled for the day directly from the TLS panel
- New Ability to view meeting attendees for panels configured with Microsoft 365, Exchange, and Google
- New Meetings scheduled as private will by default have the meeting details hidden for meetings scheduled with Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365™, and Google Calendar™
- New Display up to 50 characters from the meeting body details for panels configured with Office 365™ and Microsoft® Exchange — The TLS can display up to 50 characters from the meeting body for any selected custom dropdown.
- New Meeting Subject Line accommodates up to 2 lines of text
- Exchange auto-discovery streamlines system setup
- Power over Ethernet — PoE allows the TLS panel to receive power and communication over a single Ethernet cable, eliminating the need for a local power supply.
- All panel updates are conveniently handled through Room Agent