Simplify small room conferencing with stress-free setup, an intuitive interface, and crisp audio on HP’s versatile Teams Room System that seamlessly connects with Logitech's Rally Plus for a premium, modular system that raises the bar for USB-connected AV solutions. Ready to go: this system is ready for installation for its specified room size with specific cables and parts necessary included in your purchase.
- Elite Slice G2-Audio Ready Logitech MeetUp small room system- A room accommodating up to 7 people, a small sized conferencing room is an enclosed space that is reserved for meetings. This setup is designed so that the camera will capture the faces and the microphone will pick up the voices off all the participants in a space as large as 4.5x4.5 meters square.
- Microphone-Meeting participants sit around a table where a microphone is centered to pick up the voices of speakers within a range of 2.3 meters.
- Speaker -A loudspeaker is located on the table so that meeting audio reaches all the listeners sitting around the table within 2.3 meters of the speaker.
- Camera -A camera is mounted at the edge of the room near a display. It is located within a range of approximately between 1 and 3.3 meters of meeting participants.
- Ready to go room -Save time, money, and other resources, and be ready to install a system on arrival at your door. Ready to go Teams Rooms are specifically designed to be complete for a specific environment tailored for room variation by including cables of the appropriate length, cable management, and other ancillary parts. This means you get up and running quicker with less hassle.