As world leaders in professional-grade sound, we never underestimate the power of great audio to keep your day flowing smoothly. And we’ve set a new standard all over again with Evolve2 75.
Powerful leak-tolerant 40mm speakers, combined with our revolutionary new dual-foam discovery, deliver crisp, clear audio for both your calls and your music.
The latest AAC codecs and our unique MySound technology (which tailors your sound to your individual hearing profile) will have your music sounding better than you could ever imagine. You can even fine-tune it further using the customizable EQ.
So whether you’re dialing into a Monday morning check-in, or listening to your Monday Motivation playlist, Evolve2 75 is engineered to bring the sound quality that powers your day.
- Advanced ANC = better concentration - For the first time, we’re bringing our fully adjustable Jabra Advanced.Active Noise Cancellation™(ANC) to a professional headset, to give you maximum control over your own concentration. With 11 settings to choose from, ANC levels can be tailored to suit yourchanging needs using the Jabra Sound+ app, to create your own portable focus zone, wherever you are
- Crystal-clear calls - Eight precision-placed microphones and a revolutionary triple chipset-powered Jabra algorithm filter out the noise around you,meeting Microsoft’s Open Office requirements to effectively block unwanted sound and focus solely on your voice, for crystal-clearcalls anywhere.
- Incredible processing power -Powerful call performance calls for advanced processing power.Three digital chipsets drive an exclusive Jabra algorithm, making.Evolve2 75 faster, smarter and more powerful3, with outstanding ANC performance to improve your concentration and maximize productivity in any environment
- Seamless UC connection.Smoother collaboration - Evolve2 75 works with all leading Unified Communications platforms including Zoom and Microsoft Teams, to deliver smooth navigation and easy access to your preferred platform’s features.And because it can connect to multiple devices at the same time,from your laptop to your mobile, you have even more flexibility over how and where you collaborate.
- Re-engineered microphone boom arm - Engineered to be 33% shorter1, a hide-away microphone boom arm improves flexibility. Meeting Microsoft’s Open Office requirements when in Performance Mode, with the boom arm down, Evolve2 75 eliminates background sounds in open workspaces. When hidden away in Discreet mode, it delivers clear calls and music wherever you are
- Incredible audio quality - A revolutionary dual-foam design and leak-tolerant 40mm speakers deliver incredible audio quality for your calls and music. The latest AAC codecs and an adjustable EQ feature sharpen sound clarity further, to enhance your listening experienc
- A new standard of comfort - We’ve teamed an ultra-soft leatherette headband with a unique pressure-reducing ear cushion design to improve ventilation, for the ultimate all-day headset. Our ground-breaking dual-foam technology2 delivers both outstanding noise isolation and enhanced comfort, for the best of both worlds.
- Customizable apps to do things your way - Download the Sound+ app for intuitive ANC and HearThrough adjustment, with equalizer and MySound functions to fine-tune your sound and personalize call settings straight from your smartphone. Firmware upgrades are available on the Sound+ app using your mobile, or via Jabra Direct using your PC, where you can access even more personalizable features, to create a superior audio experience that’s unique to you
- Extended wireless range to maximize mobility - With 30m wireless range and dual connectivity to your devices, Evolve2 75 gives you flexibility to move around.
|Product Type||Headset - Bluetooth - wireless, wired - USB-A|
|Compatibility||iPhone, Android phone, Mac, Windows|
|Recommended Use||Portable electronics, computer - communication|
|Headphones Form Factor||On-ear|
|Connectivity Technology||Wireless, wired|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 5.2|
|Sound Output Mode||Stereo|
|Sound Effects||Power Bass, HD Voice|
|Audio Specifications||Frequency Response 20 - 20000 Hz - Sensitivity 84 dB/mW|
|Max Input Power|
|Max Input Power||30 mW|
|Active Noise Canceling|
|Active Noise Canceling||Yes|
|Noise Isolating||Noise isolating|
|Microphone Operation Mode||Beamforming|
|Controls||Mute button, reject call, voice assistant, forward call, answer call|
|Intelligent Assistant||Alexa built-in|
|Software Certification||Optimized for UC|