INTRODUCING JABRA PANACAST 50
Our first new-normal-ready intelligent video bar.
In a world where we’re more physically separated than ever, you need great audio and great video for your remote meetings. But you also need to make your offices and collaboration spaces safer for everyone who uses them.
With our industry-leading professional audio, advanced and innovative 180° video technology and a range of unique intelligence-driven features, PanaCast 50 gives you the power to put safe, socially distanced meetings back on the table – whatever your ‘new normal’ looks like.
We’ve reinvented collaboration for the new normal.
- WORLD-LEADING AUDIO - Sound that astounds. Great meetings start with great sound and as the world leaders in professional audio, that’s something we know a thing or two about. We’ve reinvented meeting room audio for modern ways of working, with eight professional-grade microphones and precision voice detection. Intelligent algorithms automatically identify and remove residual echo and static noise and we added an array of four powerful speakers in a zero-vibration stereo setup, to fill the room with premium, high-definition sound. However you work, Jabra PanaCast 50 is engineered to keep you talking.
- BEAMFORMING MICS & FULL-DUPLEX AUDIO - Hear and be heard, naturally. Meetings flow better when everyone can communicate clearly. Our advanced beamforming technology maximizes the signal-to-noise ratio for crystal-clear voices, anywhere in the room. And with full duplex technology, everyone can contribute to the conversation in real time. So those verbal cues that are so integral to face-to-face conversations will never go unheard.
- OUTSTANDING 180° VIDEO - In addition to our world-leading audio, we’ve gone all-in on inclusive video that keeps everyone, well… all in. Three 13-megapixel cameras, mounted in a high-precision, multi-camera array, cover every part of the room. But here’s the really clever part: Our patented real-time video stitching technology intelligently decides exactly the right point to live-stitch the three feeds together, creating a smooth, 180° view in high-definition Panoramic-4K. That means nobody is squeezed together, distorted or missing from the picture. Jabra PanaCast 50 puts inclusive meetings back on the table, safely.
- VIRTUAL DIRECTOR - Engaging. Immersive. Human. What if your in-room video conferencing tool could automatically detect who’s speaking and intelligently adjust the picture to focus on them, just like your brain would refocus your gaze if you were there in the room? Our high-power Edge-AI processing chips deploy our proprietary algorithms to intuitively follow your meeting, instantly adjusting the frame in real-time to focus only on the active speakers. The result is a meeting experience that puts the most important content front and centre, so nobody misses out on any of the important details. Bring the human touch to your virtual meetings.
- SAFETY CAPACITY & ROOM USAGE INSIGHTS - Be everywhere at once. OK, so you’ve put safe socially distanced meetings back on the table, but how do you know if your staff are sticking to the guidelines? Our intuitive software anonymously counts heads, instantly notifying you when your customised guidelines are breached. Our unique 180° data-stream remains constantly focused on the entire room, delivering real-time people count data, even when the video stream is zoomed in. Visual data in Jabra Xpress allows you to analyse your previous meeting history and take data-driven action accordingly. And best of all? This functionality doesn’t require a computer connection, so it’ll also help catch those impromptu “let’s just grab this empty room” chats. PanaCast 50 counts the people in your meeting rooms, so you don’t have to.
- WHITEBOARD STREAMING - The analogue goes digital. Our new whiteboard streaming technology lets you live stream and enhance your whiteboard content, so everyone on the call can see it, even if they’re not in the room. And unlike other brands, the feature is built in and powered by our 180° field of view. Intelligent algorithms automatically capture and live-stream your whiteboard content in real time, so you don’t need to be present to participate. We’ve reinvented the whiteboard for modern working.
- ULTRA-ADVANCED SYSTEM ARCHITECTURE - Architecting the future. All this incredible technology is powered by our uniquely advanced system architecture. Nine powerful Edge processors perform real-time integration of audio, video and data, delivering 100% accurate room insights, even when PanaCast 50 is not connected to a computer. This unique system architecture powers all the intelligent features of PanaCast 50, allowing us to deliver a meeting experience that’s not just better, it’s completely reinvented. Because next-level meetings require next-level technology.
- EASE OF USE - Walk in. Plug in. Get stuck in. When you’re in back-to-back meetings all day, you can sometimes have less than a minute between each one. Jabra PanaCast 50 is UC-optimised and plug-and-play, so you can simply walk into your next meeting and get going straight away, with everything you need at your fingertips. And to make it even easier, there’s also an optional Remote Control*, allowing you to control every aspect of your meeting – without leaving your seat. Jabra PanaCast 50 lets you hit the ground running.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - Easy as 1, 2, 3. Whichever way you look at it, PanaCast 50 couldn’t be easier to install, with three different options, to suit every room set-up. Choose from Wall Mount, Table Stand and Screen Mount (VESA)*, with clear, easy-to-follow instructions. Who doesn’t like to keep things simple? *Table Stand and Screen Mount sold separately
|General info||Box contents PanaCast 50, Power supply, Wall mount, USB-C to USB-A cable|
|2m/6.6ft (USB 3.0)|
|Packaging dimensions (WxHxD) 685mm x 167mm x 130mm | 27in x 6.6in x 5.1in|
|Main unit dimensions (WxHxD) 650mm x 80mm x 125mm | 25.6in x 3.1in x 4.9in|
|Weight 2200g | 77.6oz|
|Certifications and compliance Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Teams Rooms (with separate Microsoft|
|Teams Rooms certification for integrated Content Camera), Zoom|
|Video||Number of cameras 3|
|Type of camera Panoramic multi-camera array|
|Camera resolution 13 megapixels|
|Zoom Up to 6x lossless digital zoom|
|Field of view Horizontal: 180°, Vertical: 54°|
|Resolution Panoramic-4K: 3840 x 1080 @ 30 fps|
|Intelligent zoom Yes|
|Virtual director Yes|
|Vivid HDR Yes|
|Audio||Speakers 2 x 2" (50mm) woofers, 2 x 3/4" (20mm) tweeters|
|Speaker frequency range 80Hz - 20000Hz|
|Number of speakers 4|
|Automatic Speaker Detection Yes|
|Microphone type 8 microphone beamforming array|
|Number of microphones 8|
|Microphone sensitivity -37dBFS|
|Microphone frequency range 100Hz - 8000Hz|
|Microphone bandwidth 100Hz - 8Hz|
|Software & Apps||System requirements Compatible with Windows 10, compatible with macOS 10.15 and|
|later, including macOS 11.x|
|Compatible software and apps Jabra Direct, Jabra Sound+, Jabra Xpress|
|Integrated PeopleCount Yes|
|Software Development Kit (SDK) Yes|
|Whiteboard Sharing / Content Camera Yes|
|Ease of use||Manual Pan-Tilt-Zoom (PTZ) Yes|
Jabra PanaCast 50