DGKat−IN4−F32 is a four−channel HDMI and RS−232 over DGKat twisted pair input card for the VS−3232DN Modular Multi−Format Digital Matrix Switcher. The DGKat−IN4−F32 inputs four HDMI and RS−232 signals to the chassis.
- Max. Data Rate — 4.95Gbps.
- System Range — Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i @60hz or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p @ 60hz when using Kramer DGKat cables. Note: Transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. If using third–party shielded CAT cables, both ends of the shield must be soldered to the connectors for the products to function properly.
- HDMI and HDCP Compliant.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration.
- 3D Pass–Through.
- Bidirectional Local RS–232 Port.
- Kramer Equalization & re–Klocking Technology.
- Power Connect System — For supplying power to compatible TP transmitters.