The VS−3232DN is a high−performance matrix switcher chassis for DVI & HDMI signals. The unit is modular and populated from 4x4 to 32x32 in increments of four inputs and/or four outputs. The chassis includes one power supply but can also accept a second redundant power supply (sold separately), a control module and a test module that monitors and tests any input and output in the matrix.
- Kramer Core™ - FLEXIBLE INFRASTRUCTURE CONVERSION! Copper, Fiber or Twisted Pair − all can be used at the same time, according to input/output module selection. The matrix receives digital signals from compatible Kramer transmitters, automatically convert
- Max. Data Rate - 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel) when using compatible cards.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP Compliant - With DVI (HDCP), HDMI, F670, HDBaseT, DGKat modules.
- HDMI Support - HDMI Compressed Audio Channels.
- DGKat™ Signal Integration - Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- Kramer Equalization & re‑Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Optional Fast Switching Support - For fraction of a second switching.
- Modular & Easily Configurable Platform - Input or output module types can be mixed and added in increments of 4 from 4x4 up to 32x32.
- Available Modules - DVI, HDMI, HDCP, Dual Link DVI, HDMI over Fiber, DVI over Fiber, DGKat (HDMI over twisted pair).
- EDID Capture - Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- Flexible Configuration - To disable HDCP support and convert between HDMI and DVI.
- Flexible Control Options - Front panel, IR remote (included), RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows−based software is included), Ethernet.
- Memory Locations - Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed as needed.