DTAXR−OUT2−F16 is a two−channel HDMI, analog audio, bidirectional RS−232, Ethernet, & IR over HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter card for the VS−1616 Series Modular Multi−Format Digital Matrix Switchers. The DTAxr−OUT2−F16 outputs two extended reach HDBaseT signals with selectable embedded/de–embedded analog audio, bidirectional RS−232, IR, and Ethernet from the chassis to the line.
- Max. Data Rate — 10.2Gbps (3.4Gbps per graphic channel).
- Max. Resolution — 4K@60Hz (4:2:0).
- Analog Audio Embedding/De–embedding — On the same jack
- HDBaseT Technology — HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant.
- System Range — Up to 100m at normal mode (4K), up to 130m (430ft) at normal mode (2K), up to 180m (590ft) ultra mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp). Note: When using Kramer HDBaseT cables.
- Ethernet Extension — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- 3D Pass–Through.