HDBT−OUT4−F32 is a four−channel HDMI, bidirectional RS−232, Ethernet, & IR over HDBaseT twisted pair transmitter card for the VS−3232 Series Modular Multi−Format Digital Matrix Switchers. The HDBT−OUT4−F32 outputs four extended reach HDBaseT signals with bidirectional RS−232, IR, and Ethernet from the chassis to the line.
- Max. Data Rate — 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel).
- HDBaseT Technology — HDTV compatible, HDCP compliant.
- System Range — Up to 130m (430ft) normal mode; up to 180m (590ft) ultra–mode (1080p @60Hz @24bpp). Note: When using Kramer HDBaseT cables.
- Ethernet Extension — Ethernet interface data flows in both directions, allowing extension of up to 100Mbps Ethernet connectivity for LAN communication and device control.
- Bidirectional RS–232 Extension — Serial interface data flows in both directions, allowing data transmission and device control.
- Bidirectional Infrared Extension — IR interface data flows in both directions, allowing remote control of peripheral devices located at either end of the extended line.
- 3D Pass–Through.