HDMI20-TPSPro-TX90AP and HDMI20-TPSPro-RX90A are a transmitter and receiver pair providing extension of 4K 60Hz 4:4:4 video with embedded audio to a range of up to 100 m over a single CATx cable. These devices employ a light, visually lossless compression for the highest available resolution, which require more than 10Gbps data speed.
These units offer bi-directional RS-232, IR, return audio and Ethernet pass-through forwarded over the a single CATx cable together with the video signal. The extenders support full HDCP and EDID compliance and work on all standard AV resolutions up to 4K and 48-bit color depth, also handling all standard audio formats and 120 Hz 3D signals.
The TX unit powers the RX device remotely through the CATx cable.
The devices can be mounted on a rack shelf or used standalone.
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Supports deep color signals (24/30/36 bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4)
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.4 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- HDCP 2.2 compliant (transparent pass-through)
- Ethernet extension (100 Mbps)
- Built-in website for device configuration
- Bi-directional RS-232 and IR extension (pass-through)
- Status LED for extension link detection
- Metal enclosure
- Extends DVI or HDMI 1.4 + Audio + Ethernet + RS-232 + IR over one CAT5/6/7 cable
- Compact and silent design