The MX2M-4HDMI20-OB is a HDMI 2.0 compatible output board for the MX2M modular matrix family. The hot-swappable output board has four HDMI connectors of type A, all with flange, allowing easy installation and operation on a wide range of applications where flexibility and versatility are key concerns.
All outputs are HDMI 2.0 compliant and can pass HDMI signals with a pixel clock frequency of up to 597 MHz, allowing signal transmission with a maximum resolution of 4K UHD @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
- HDCP 2.3 and HDCP 1.4 support with cross conversion capabilities
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio including uncompressed (LPCM, DSD), compressed (MPEG 1 L1, MPEG 1 L2, MPEG 1 L3, AC-3, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS, DTS ES)
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio also including compressed HBR (Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD DA) formats
- Hot-swap support
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x, and DVI compatible
- CEC support (command injection)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Supports deep color signals (24/30/36 bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay