MX2-24x24-DH-12DPi-R is a member of the MX2 DH standalone matrix switcher series, supporting uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz with RGB 4:4:4 colorspace and with down-conversion capabilities to 4:2:2. The DisplayPort inputs on the MX2 DH series routers allow connecting DisplayPort 1.2 video sources directly, without the need of adapters or dongles.
These devices are fully HDMI 2.0 compatible with DisplayPort input signals transformed to HDMI for signal management. Input signals that do not fit in the HDMI 2.0 bandwidth of 18GHz can be converted to 4:2:2 while maintaining bit depth, thus allowing for HDR transmission. The switchers have outstanding port density making them particularly suitable for fix-install applications and for future-proof operation centers, for installations where a huge number of HDMI 2.0 compliant input and output ports are required.
All MX2 DH devices support 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio and also HDR and Dolby Vision. Proprietary Lightware technologies like Pixel Accurate Reclocking and Advanced EDID Management are included and can be controlled via the built-in website.
Crosspoint switching functions are available via keys on the front panel.
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP), RS-232 and USB
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDR and Dolby Vision support
- Redundant power supplies available
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)