The MX2M-4HDMI20-IB is a HDMI 2.0 compatible input board for the MX2M modular matrix family. The hot-swappable input board has four HDMI connectors of type A, all with flange, allowing easy installation and operation on a wide range of applications where flexibility and versatility are key concerns.
All inputs are HDMI 2.0 compliant and can pass HDMI signals with a pixel clock frequency of up to 597 MHz, allowing signal transmission with a maximum resolution of 4K UHD @ 60Hz 4:4:4.
Advanced professional features of the board include audio de-embedding from the audio layer HDCP enable/disable mode, support for signals with high dynamic range or unusual dimensions, EDID management, and Frame detector.
The board extracts the audio from all four incoming HDMI signals to the audio layer, through which the audio streams can be routed to any of the video or audio output ports.
- HDCP 2.3 and HDCP 1.4 support with cross conversion capabilities
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio including uncompressed (LPCM, DSD), compressed (MPEG 1 L1, MPEG 1 L2, MPEG 1 L3, AC-3, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS, DTS ES)
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio also including compressed HBR (Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD DA) formats
- Hot-swap support
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x, and DVI compatible
- CEC support (command injection)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Supports HDMI 3D signal formats (frame packing, side-by-side and top-bottom)
- Supports deep color signals (24/30/36 bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay