MX2M-4OPTJ-IB is a HDMI 2.0 compatible input board for the MX2M modular matrix family. The hot-swappable input board has four ports with optical SC connectors that can be connected to HDMI20-OPTJ-TX90 extenders.
All inputs are HDMI 2.0 compliant and can pass HDMI signals with a pixel clock frequency of up to 597 MHz over distances ranging between 600 meters (4K UHD) to 2500 meters (Full HD).
Advanced professional features of the board include HDCP enable/disable mode, support for signals with high dynamic range or unusual dimensions, Pixel Accurate Reclocking, EDID management, and Frame detector.
The board extracts the audio from all four incoming HDMI signals to the audio layer, through which the audio streams can be routed to any of the video or audio output ports.
- HDCP 2.3 and HDCP 1.4 support with cross conversion capabilities
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio including uncompressed (LPCM, DSD), compressed (MPEG 1 L1, MPEG 1 L2, MPEG 1 L3, AC-3, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby Digital EX, Dolby Digital Surround EX, DTS, DTS ES)
- Pass-through and de-embedding of embedded audio also including compressed HBR (Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD DA) formats
- Hot-swap support
- Extension distance of up to 600 meters for 4k@60Hz 4:4:4 signals and 2500 meters for full HD signals
- HDMI 2.0, HDMI 1.x, and DVI compatible
- Advanced EDID Management
- CEC support (command injection)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- Supports deep color signals (24/30/36 bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4)
- Pixel Accurate Reclocking
- Uncompressed video up to 18 Gbps datarate (600 MHz pixel clock)
- No signal latency, zero frame delay
Recently viewed product
You can control fully on this carousel from store admin as describe in above section