MX2M-FR24R-RFP is a member of the Lightware MX2 modular matrix switcher series, supporting uncompromised 4K UHD resolution at 60Hz with 4:4:4 sampling pattern and with downconversion capabilities to 4:2:2, supporting HDCP 1.x and 2.3, 3D, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio. The non-blocking matrix architecture distributes and switches 24 video signals to 24 outputs, distributed along six 4-port boards respectively per direction.
This versatile and customizable device is suitable for various types of applications, the actual application determining the choice of input and output boards to be included in the frame. It is a perfect choice for installations where a huge number of HDMI 2.0 compliant and other types of input and output video ports are required, including HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, HDBaseTTM and compressed AV-Over-IP standards, as well as extension through fibre.
Besides the six 4-port input and six 4-port output video boards, there are four low speed installable slots for Dante, ADC and DAC audio input and output boards, GPIO, USB and other connectivity options.
Control for connected extenders is served by Ethernet layer. The Ethernet layer can also be used for IP extension, as well as for command injection for IR and serial control by third party devices.
This modular matrix equipped with two PSUs to provide redundant power supply for the frame itself and also redundant remote powering via PoE.
MX2M Series I/O Cards for MX2M Modular Matrix switchers:
- Six slots for 4-port video input boards, six slots for 4-port video output boards and additional four slots for low-speed (audio, GPIO, etc) IO boards
- Audio layer for independent audio routing of uncompressed (e.g. 7.1 LPCM) and compressed
- HBR audio signals received and extracted by the video IO boards or via low-speed audio IO boards
- IT security features e.g. LDAP and AD integration, SSH, HTTPS for control, etc.
- Flexible design with support for hot-swappable IO boards
- Connectivity for breakout boxes that can accommodate additional low-speed IO boards
- HDCP 2.2 and HDCP 1.4 compliant with cross conversion capabilities
- Device control via Ethernet (TCP/IP)
- Supports HDMI 4K signal formats (4K UHD @60Hz RGB 4:4:4, up to 18 Gbps)
- HDR and Dolby Vision support
- Redundant power supplies available