The Magewell USB Capture SDI Gen 2 is a slim and compact dongle that lets you easily import an SDI signal into your computer for recording or streaming. It provides a handy and efficient way of connecting cameras, decks, switchers, and other broadcast and surveillance equipment to your computer. Furthermore, it doesn't require any additional drivers to be installed, and thereby is compatible with various software and web-applications (see below) on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS, and works by simple plug-and-play connection.
This Gen 2 version supports input/output resolutions up to 2048 x 1080 (2K) at 60 Hz. Using an included mini-coax to SDI adapter cable, connect any 3G/HD/SD-SDI source to the dongle, and output it to your computer with embedded audio over a USB 3.0 cable, which is also supplied. The USB port and USB cable are also backwards-compatible with USB 2.0.
- Capture and record/stream SDI signals up to 2048 x 1080 (2K) at 60 Hz
- Compatible with software/web-applications on Mac, Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS
- Plug-and-play connection
- UVC protocol compatible
- Up/down scaling
- Image adjustment control
- Various output color spaces
- Capable of continuous 24/7 operation
- Multiple units can be connected to one host