Hearing every word clearly on a work call isn’t just a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have. With the Plantronics Savi 8200 Series headsets, everyone can tune out noise and stay focused. Looking stylish and feeling comfortable is inevitable. Having the freedom to roam and talking a long time on a single charge (or for an unlimited time with a hot swappable battery*) means work gets done. Even away from the desk.
Today’s enterprise and contact center professionals work on a range of devices—from PCs and Macs to mobile phones and desk phones. Savi 8200 Office Series headset bases have 3-way connectivity—computer, desk phone and mobile phone—for convenient conferencing on up to two devices at once.
- CONNECTIVITY OPTIONS: Seamless management of PC, mobile and desk phone calls. Transfer audio between headset and mobile phone with the press of a button..
- STANDARD OR MICROSOFT TEAMS-CERTIFIED VERSIONS: Microsoft Teams version delivers easy collaboration and communication with a dedicated Team button for instant access to the Teams app.
- EXTENDED HANDS-FREE RANGE: Give users more freedom to move with a line-of-sight wireless range of up to 580 ft/180 m with up to 13 hours of talk time after each charge..
- WEARING STYLE CHOICE: Three over-the-head wearing styles are available: hi-fi stereo (8220) for those who want a richer, immersive experience, or monaural (8210) design for those who prefer to leave one ear open, or convertible (8240/8245) design with over-the-head, over-the-ear, & behind-the-head headbands.
- ACTIVE NOISE CANCELING: On-demand active and passive-noise canceling block out distractions (Savi Office 8220 only)
- EFFORTLESS DEPLOYMENT: Set the scene for convenient company-wide deployment—and keeping everyone comfortable. Stylish, over-the-head mono or binaural options make it possible. The adjustable headband is perfect for all head sizes.
- DECT ADAPTIVE POWER: Optimize range, save power and maximize office space with the DECT adaptive power system. It automatically adjusts wireless signal strength based on distance from the headset base.
- CALL CONFERENCE UP TO 4 HEADSETS: on a single base.
- RINGER: conveniently located in the base with volume controls (off, low, medium, high)
- SUPERIOR NOISE CANCELING: Keep nearby conversations private with a noise-canceling microphone which blocks background noise and nearby conversations with close conversation limiting.
- FLEXIBLE MICROPHONE BOOM: Position the boom so it is the ideal distance from your mouth (two fingers distance) to optimize voice quality.
- HEARING PROTECTION: SoundGuard: Sound leveling for listening comfort and acoustic limiting for protection against sounds above 118 dBA.
- ENHANCED VOICE ALERTS: Connection status, mute status, & out of range.
- ONE-TOUCH CONTROLS: Call answer/end, volume up/down and mute.
- VOICE CLARITY: Crystal-clear audio for a better voice communications experience.
- 2-year replacement warranty against manufacturing defects
Up to 13 hours talk time, up to 50 hours standby time (Savi 8210 & Savi 8220) <br />Up to 7 hours talk, up to 30 hours standby (Savi 8240) Unlimited talk and standby (Savi 8245)
|HEADSET WIRELESS RANGE||Line of sight: 590 ft/180 m; Typical office environment: 180 ft/55 m|
490 mAh (Savi 8210 Office and UC), 700 mAh (Savi 8220 Office and UC), 140 mAh (Savi 8240 and Savi 8245 Office and UC)
|BATTERY TYPE||Rechargeable, replaceable, lithium ion polymer|
DECT 6.0 (Savi 8200 UC Series) and Bluetooth v4.2 (Savi 8200 Office Series) - NA Only
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP); AVRCP; Bluetooth Hands-Free Profile (HFP); Bluetooth Headset Profile (HSP)
|CODECS||G726, G722, Broadvoice32, OPUS/CELT 16kS, OPUS/CELT 48kS|
|RECEIVE AUDIO PERFORMANCE||Active noise canceling (ANC) (W8220)|
|RECEIVE FREQUENCY RESPONSE||Wideband: 100–6800 Hz; Multimedia 20 Hz–20 kHz|
|MICROPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE||Wideband: 100 Hz–6800 Hz|
|MICROPHONE SENSITIVITY||112 db SPL max|
Recently viewed product
You can control fully on this carousel from store admin as describe in above section