The Q-SYS QIO Series network audio I/O expanders extend your Q-SYS system’s capabilities and enable streamlined interoperability with non-networked audio devices. By separating local I/O from processing hardware, the QIO Series offer modular and easily scalable network I/O to support your desired topology. There are three models that offer mic/line connectivity to integrate consumer or professional audio devices into your Q-SYS system.
Features & Benefits:-
- Native network audio I/O solution for Q-SYS
- QIO-ML4i: Four (4) mic/line inputs
- QIO-L4o: Four (4) line outputs
- QIO-ML2x2: Two (2) mic/line inputs and two (2) line outputs
- Professional, high performance mic/line level inputs (with +48 VDC phantom power) and/or line outputs
- Microphone detection on inputs to enable monitoring, usage statistics and failure notifications
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) capable or daisy-chain up to four QIO expanders on a single network run (with local daisy-chained DC power
- Simple drag-and-drop integration and comprehensive management
- Surface- or rack-mountable (1RU, quarter width)
- Includes surface mounting hardware
- Professional mic/line connectivity where you need it: QIO Series network audio I/O expanders allows you to provide your Q-SYS system with greater flexibility to deploy mic/line audio connectivity where it’s most convenient. The network audio I/O expanders feature professional mic/line level inputs with +48 VDC phantom power and/ or line outputs to ensure high-performance and compatibility, along with microphone detection on inputs to enable monitoring, usage statistics and failure notifications. Additionally, each of the three models features a compact form factor that can be rack- or surface-mounted.
- Expanded I/O customization: QIO Series is intended to present a simpler way to add network I/O connectivity to Q-SYS systems, decoupling the physical location of the I/O from processing hardware to support distributed or centralized processing architectures. Additionally, QIO Series lets you customize your I/O configuration, and compliments the strengths of newer Q-SYS Core models that were designed with fewer onboard I/O options (Core Nano, Core 8 Flex, or NV-32-H (Core Capable)
- Simplicity & scalability: Daisy-chain up to four of the QIO Series devices on a single network run (with local daisy-chained DC power) to consume fewer network ports, avoid rack clutter, and allow for quicker future expansion without pulling additional network cables. Alternatively, QIO Series are also PoE-capable, providing simple single cable connectivity (when devices aren’t daisy-chained).
- Designed for Q-SYS: The QIO Series deliver native network I/O customization to Q-SYS, a cloud-manageable audio, video and control platform, built to deliver scalable, flexible AV solutions into the future.
Specifications QIO-ML2x2 Connectivity Two (2) mic/line inputs and two (2) line outputs Mic/Line Inputs 24 dbu+ Preamplifier gain range 0 dB to 60 dB Equivalent Input Noise 48 VDC + Input to input crosstalk @ 1 kHz <-120 dBu, no weighting @ 20 Hz to 20 kHz Input Dynamic Range @ +24 dBu sensitivity > 105 dB @ +10 dBu sensitivity > 100 dB @ -10 dBu sensitivity > 95 dB @ -36 dBu sensitivity > 80 dB Input impedance 5 kΩ single-ended, 10 kΩ balanced Line Outputs Output audio range level -36 dBu to +24 dBu Output dynamic range 108 dB Output to output crosstalk @ 1 kHz > 85 dB Output Impedance 150 Ω to 300 Ω Other Connectors External power supply24 VDC nominal, 2.5 A on Euro connector with second connector for daisy-chaining (QIO-PSU power supply sold separately) LAN (PoE) Gigabit LAN connection for Q-LAN, PoE PoE specification Conforms to IEEE 802.3af Type 1 LAN (Thru) Ethernet daisy-chaining General Dimensions 8.5 x 4.25 x 1.59 in (215.9 x 108 x 40.4 mm) Weight 1.72 lb. (0.78 kg Mounting optionsSurface- and wall-mountable (hardware included)
Rack-mountable; 1RU, quarter-rack width (QIO-RMK rack kit sold separately)
Environmental Ambient operating temperature range 0°C to +50°C Humidity 0% - 85% through 30°C, non-condensing Storage temperature -20° to 70°C ComplianceFCC 47 CFR Part 15, IC ICES-003, CE (EN55032, EN55035), EU RoHS directive 2011/65/EU, WEEE directive 2012/19/EU, China RoHS directive GB/T26572, EAC, UL, C-UL, NOM-019