Q-SYS CX-Q Series network amplifiers combine a legacy of robust power amplifiers, advancements in high-efficiency output devices and native network transport, control and monitoring capabilities.
CX-Q 8K 4 features four channels, capable of delivering customized power output loading and a total maximum power of up to 8000 W. Low-Z, 70 V or 100 V direct drive are available on all channels.
Q-SYS Designer Software is the most powerful yet simple advanced DSP design software on the market today. This software enables the user to create designs for native Q-SYS Platform system and also supports the integration of the greater Q-SYS Ecosystem. The system design environment was created specifically to be intuitive and easy to use. It is laid out without clutter or complicated multi-level menus. As a result, the software allows system integrators to focus their energy on building the audio system, rather than laboring over a complex software learning curve.
One Software for all System Sizes: Q-SYS Designer Software is a single application for use with every Q-SYS Core category for projects of any size.
Emulation Mode: Build the majority of your system without hardware.
Third-party peripheral support: Q-SYS allows for control of external devices through available LUA scripting.
User Control Interfaces: Design custom buttons, import graphics, add UCI PIN protection as an additional layer of protection and build user controls for touchscreen controllers.
Note: Before upgrading, be sure to create backup copies of your Q-SYS design files for the current version and older versions. Also, make backup files for all media you have on the Core. To avoid overwriting your backup copies, be sure you do not open the backup copies with the newly installed version of Q-SYS Designer Software.
- Build for Q-SYS – Simple drag-and-drop integration into your Q-SYS design, enabling network routing, advanced processing and control.
- Legacy of power redefined – These network amplifiers are built with a 5th generation high-efficiency, Class-D hybrid powertrain design built upon the dependable PL380 PowerLight™ amplifier platform.
- Flexible & efficient channel power distribution – CX-Q Series network amplifiers feature FlexAmp™ and FAST (Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™), which combine to provide extreme flexibility in output deployment.
- Routable input options – Four channels of mic/line inputs (with +12 V phantom power) for additional on-ramps into Q-SYS.
- PowerLight universal switchmode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance and low weight
- Touch-proof Euroblock loudspeaker connections
- Eight bi-directional GPIO connections for further control and integration of third-party peripherals within Q-SYS
- Automatic energy saving modes ensure that the amplifier will draw the minimum amount of AC power while still providing outstanding audio quality.
|8Ω||0.02 - 0.05%|
|4Ω||0.04 - 0.1%|
|Maximum distortion 4Ω - 8Ω||1.00%|
|Frequency response||20 Hz - 20 kHz +0.2 dB / -0.7 dB|
|Unweighted output muted||> 102 dB|
|Weighted output muted||> 106 dB|
|Gain (1.2V setting)||33 dB|
|Damping factor||> 100|
|Input impedance||> 8k balanced and > 4k unbalanced|
|Amplifier and load protection||Short circuit, open circuit, over current, over voltage, thermal, RF, DC fault shutdown, active inrush limiting, on/off muting|
|AC power input||Universal power supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Agency approvals||UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant, FCC Class B (conducted and radiated emissions)|
|Carton contents||IEC cable, quick start guide, Euro (green) connectors|
|4 Independent Channels||70V||1250 W|
|A, B, C, D||100V||1250 W|
|2 Channel BTL Bridged||140V||2400 W|
|A+B or C+D||200V||2400 W|
|Doubles Voltage||8Ω||4000 W|
|2 Channels Parallel||70V||2400 W|
|AB or CD|
|Doubles Current||100V||2400 W|
|3 Channels Combined in Parallel ABC Triples Current||8Ω||1250 W|
|1 Channel Bridged/Parallel||8Ω||4200 W|
|AB+CD Doubles Current and Voltage|
|4 Channels Combined in Parallel ABCD Quadruples Current||8Ω||1250 W|
|Controls, Indicators and Connections|
|Controls and indicators (front)||Power • Channel MUTE buttons • Channel SELECT buttons • Channel Input Signal and CLIP LED Indicators Channel Output and LIMIT LED meters • NEXT, PREV, ID buttons • Control knob|
|Controls and indicators (rear)||AC Power Disconnect (IEC C-14)|
|Input connectors||"Q" models - 3-pin Euro (green) and Q-LAN Network connectivity|
|Output connectors||8-pin Euro (green)|
|Weights and Dimensions|
|Dimensions (H×W×D) mm||89 × 482 × 406|
|Dimensions (H×W×D) in||3.5 × 19 × 16|
|Weight net||11.8 kg / 26 lb|
|Weight shipping||13.6 kg / 30 lb|