Merging great design and magnificent quality, these Sennheiser IE 800 S in-ear earphones are the ideal choice of music lovers. The Extra Wide Band (XWB) drivers, 7-mm transducers, and dual-chamber absorber (D2CA) system unitedly deliver an excellent clear sound with better bass.
The viscoelastic memory foam ear tips are for prolonged comfort fit and keep out outer noise. Moreover, you get various cable options with 4.4 mm Pentaconn and 2.5 mm balanced connectors along with the standard 3.5 mm jack cable for multiple usage, and the classy scratch-resistant leather case is for easy storage.
- An In Ear Masterpiece - Including the next evolutionary step after the groundbreaking IE 800 ear-canal headphones, the IE 800 S contains path-breaking technology within a very confined space. Equipped with pioneering solutions like the proprietary 7-mm transducers that create an almost unbelievable sound stage and our patented dual-chamber absorber (D2CA) system, the IE 800 S conquers new aural territory for high-end in-ear headphones.
- The Music That Stirs You -Strikingly rich in detail, the IE 800 S generates a stunningly lifelike sound image. Offering superb trebles as well as a precise and improved bass sound, these in-ear headphones create the most riveting musical landscapes for your mind to wander around in. Explore your music in all its stunning depth.
- A Meticulously Engineered Sound Experience - The IE 800 S features Sennheiser's patented dual-chamber absorber (D2CA) system. This innovation overcomes the "masking effect", where low-volume components of a sound are obscured by much louder sounds in a lower frequency range occurring at the same time. Removing the energy from any masking resonances to prevent unwanted peaks, the absorber system makes sure even the finest nuances of sound become audible – enabling a truly high-end listening experience.
- Custom-made Wearing Comfort - Supreme sound can be best enjoyed when it comes with supreme comfort. Thus, with the IE 800, S Sennheiser introduced ergonomically designed viscoelastic memory foam ear tips from Comply™. They shape themselves to each individual’s ear canal for a custom fit, providing great comfort as well as excellent attenuation of external sound.
- Attractively Handcrafted in Germany - Precision-engineered and handcrafted in Germany, the IE 800 S looks as immaculate as you would expect: modern, elegant aesthetics with an attractive matt black finish to its premium scratch-resistant ceramic housing. The IE 800 S even shows its style when it’s not in use, with the advanced-designed premium leather case for easy storage on the move.
|Frequency response (Headphones)||5 to 46,500 Hz|
|Frequency response||diffuse-field equalized|
|Max. sound pressure level||125 dB at 1 Vrms|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0.06% (1 kHz, 94 dB)|
|Weight||approx. 8 g (without cable)|
|Earpad size||S, M, L (Silicone and Comply™)|
|Transducer principle (headphones)||Dynamic, closed|
|In the Box||IE 800 S
3.5 mm Standard
2.5 mm balanced
4.4 mm balanced Pentaconn
Ear tips (pairs):
3 x Silcone S, M, L
3 x Comply™ S, M, L
Transport leather case
Micro fibre cloth
Sennheiser IE 800 S
Recently viewed product
You can control fully on this carousel from store admin as describe in above section