Features Steerable Coverage of 4 separate polar patterns, plus the new toroid polar pattern, which rejects overhead HVAC and fan noise. Intuitive user interface allows for easy configuration of presets, templates and polar patterns.
- Seamless integration -The MXA310 connects to the vast ecosystem of Shure and third-party networked audio devices via Dante or AES67, with just one cable for power, control and audio.
- Focused conversation - With Steerable Coverage™ and built-in automatic mixing, you can capture every voice with pinpoint accuracy anywhere in the room.
- No unwanted ambience - Office HVAC systems can add overpowering background noise to the call. The Shure-exclusive “toroid” polar pattern only captures table-level sound, helping to reduce unwanted distractions from fan or HVAC noise.
- Dante integration - The MXA310 can easily connect to the vast ecosystem of Shure and third-party networked audio devices.
- Encryption -Shure Network Audio Encryption can be enabled when used with the IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor or Shure Audio Network Interfaces, which utilize AES-256 technology to protect confidential content.
|Header||Manufacturer :shure inc|
|Product Line :Shure Microflex Advance|
|Bundled with :Shure IntelliMix P300 Audio Conferencing Processor|
|Packaged Quantity :1|
|Audio System||Type :Microphone|
|Recommended Use :Conference|
|Additional Functions :DSP, LED lights|
|Audio Input||Microphone Operation Mode :Bi-directional, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Omni-directional, Super cardioid|
|Connectivity Technology :Wired|
|Connectivity Interfaces :RJ-45|
|Frequency Response :100 - 20000 hertz|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio :94 decibel|
|Max Sound Pressure :115.2 decibel|
|Details :Mute function|
|Connections||Connector Type :Microphone (RJ-45)|
|Power Device||Power Consumption Operational :4 watt|
|Color Category :Black|
|Dimensions & Weight||Width :5.3 inch|
|Depth :5.3 inch|
|Height :1.4 inch|
|Weight :12.77 ounce|