The Shure SM7B Vocal Microphone is a dynamic microphone with a smooth, flat, wide-range frequency response appropriate for music and speech in all professional audio applications.
It features a cardioid polar pattern, bass roll-off and midrange emphasis (presence boost) controls, and shielding against broadband interference. An internal air suspension shock isolation helps to eliminate mechanical noise transmission, and a yoke mount facilitates mounting and provides precise control of the mic position.
- Flat, Wide-Range Frequency Response -The flat-frequency response enhances the midrange and high frequencies that are associated with the human voice.
- Rejection of Electromagnetic Hum - Improved rejection of electromagnetic hum—optimized for shielding against broadband interference emitted by computer monitors.
- Air Suspension Shock Isolation -Internal air suspension shock isolation virtually eliminates mechanical noise transmission.
- Pop Filter -The detachable close-talk windscreen eliminates the need for any add-on protection against explosive breath sounds—even for close-up vocals or narration.
- Cardioid Polar Pattern -Cardioid polar pattern effectively isolates signal source improving gain before feedback.
|Primary Applications||Studio Recording, Broadcast|
|Operating Principle||Pressure Operated|
|On-Board Controls||High-Pass Filter, HF|
|Frequency Range||50 Hz to 20 kHz|
|Sensitivity||-59 dBV/Pa at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin Male (on Mic)|
|Mounting||Mic Clip/Stand Adapter (with Included Hardware)|
|Mounting Thread Size||5/8"-27 Female|
|Construction Material||Aluminum, Steel|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.5 x W: 0.15 x L: 7.47" / ø: 63.5 x W: 3.77 x L: 189.7 mm|
|Weight||1.69 lb / 766.57 g|
|Package Weight||2.695 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||13.3 x 7.2 x 4.9"|
Recently viewed product
You can control fully on this carousel from store admin as describe in above section