Stem Control is a dedicated touch controller that connects to your network with a single Ethernet connection. Control allows you to access the Stem ecosystem platform to remotely manage the Stem devices in your organization or can be used as an in-meeting controller with your favorite video conferencing platforms.
- One Control, Two Roles - Control provides complete access to the Stem Ecosystem platform along with seamless integrations with your favorite video conferencing platforms for touch-to-join meetings.
- For Any Zoom Room - Stem Control has a natively integrated Zoom Room interface to make joining a meeting effortless.
- All Dialed In - In addition to integrations with your favorite conferencing platforms, Control also has a dial pad for SIP audio calls.
- Multiple Mounting Options - Set Control upright or lay it down to best suit your placement needs.
- One Cable Is All You Need - All Stem solutions connect via Power over Ethernet (PoE+) making installation easier than ever.
|Resolution||280 (RGB) x 800|
|Technology type||a-si TFT Pixel|
|Configuration||RGB vertical stripe|
|Pixel pitch (mm)||0.1695x0.695|
|Display mode||TM, normally black|
|Memory/storage||4GB LPDDR4,16GB eMMC|
|Ethernet||RJ45 connector (requires PoE+)|
|Dimensions||(HxWxD)5.4" x 9.5" x 3.5"|
|Weight||.5 pounds (0.7 kg)|