Imagine watching a movie and hearing the soft pitter-patter of rain all around you. Or even the roar of a helicopter flying above you. When you plug in this sound bar, you’ll hear brilliant sound coming from every direction. It’s the kind of immersion you just can’t get from TV speakers.
- Key Hole for Wall Mounting - Stylish design with a slim and compact form.A cleverly designed center unit carefully compliments the screen even when placed in front of your TV. The keyhole wall mounting design allows for a simple and smooth installation appearance.
- HDMI ARC - Simple one HDMI cable connection supporting audio return channel (ARC) that can transmit TV audio, and be linked with a compatible TV to control power on / off, adjust the volume, switch contents, etc.
- Sound Bar Remote App - With the newly developed Sound Bar Remote App its even easier to control your entertainment. The App can switch contents, sound modes, clear voice and bass extension functions and simple power on / off commands intuitively and easily from your smartphone / tablet.
- Rich Bass Reproduction (Built-in SW x2, Bass Extension) - Dual built-in 75 mm (3 ") subwoofer unit combined with the dual bass reflex port, provides a rich and spacious bass range. The 55 mm (2-1 / 8") woofer unit x2, 25 mm (1 ") tweeter x2, further achieve a well-balanced and spacious sound quality combination from low range to high range.
- Clear Voice - Have you ever found it difficult to hear voices or lines from announcements and song vocals?With Yamaha's clear voice function, you can automatically distinguish human voices such as dialogue and narration from other sounds, increasing the volume of only human voices. Even in movies, dramas, news programs, and music where Back Ground Music and sound effects have been used abundantly, the human voice is clearer and easier to enjoy.
- Sound Modes - You can enjoy the sound of movies, music, TV programs and games with Yamaha's optimal sound modes. Select from four options (Stereo, Standard, Movie, Game) designed to suit your content. Stereo mode to match stereo playback of music, Standard mode for most TV programs, Movie mode for movies to enhance space expansion, and Game mode to immerse yourself in gameplay content allowing for individual sound action localization to be clear and precise.
|Drivers||Front L/R: 5.5 cm (2-1/8") cone × 2, Tweeter: 2.5 cm (1") dome × 2, Built-in subwoofer: 7.5 cm (3") cone × 2|
|Output Power||120 W (Front L/R: 30 W × 2-ch, Built-in subwoofer: 60 W)|
|Power Consumption||25 W (Rated)|
|Standby Power Consumption||0.2 W (HDMI control off, Bluetooth standby off), 0.5 W (HDMI control on, Bluetooth standby on)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||Installing the unit in front of a TV: 910 × 53 × 131 mm (35-7/8" × 2-1/8" × 5-1/8"), Mounting the unit on a wall with spacers: 910 × 131 × 62 mm (35-7/8" × 5-1/8" × 2-1/2")|
|Weight||3.2 kg (7.1 lbs)|
Input / Output
|HDMI||1 out (TV ARC)|
|Digital Optical||2 in|
|Surround Technology||DTS® Virtual:X™|
|Surround Mode||Stereo, Standard, Movie, Game|
|Compressed Music Enhancer||Yes (for Bluetooth)|
|Dolby Pro Logic II||Yes|
|DTS Digital Surround||Yes|
|Wireless Music Streaming||No|
|Bluetooth Version/Profile||Version: Ver 5.0 / Profiles: A2DP / Codecs: SBC, AAC|
|Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range||Approx. 10 m ; 33ft (without obstructions)|
|App Control||Yes (Sound Bar Remote)|